Multiparker 720 is for smaller floor plan areas featuring high structures, with an emphasis on stacking the parking places on top of one another up to 50 levels high.
The Multiparker 720 offers space saving parking in a structure similar to a high-rack shelving system and is particularly suited for smaller floor plan areas featuring high structures. Car transport is arranged crosswise. It is possible to provide the Multiparker 720 with a turntable unit which simultaneously during transport and lifting, turns the car into the exit position.
- As tower and/or pit version providing up to 50 parking level high
- Automatically operated parking system for 10 to more than 100 cars
- Variable system length available
- Multiple row arrangement with up to 2 parking rows behind each other
- Well adaptable to individual project requirements
- Safe for user and cars (no narrow ramps, dark stairs, no damage caused by theft or vandalism)
- Customazible arrangement of the transfer area
- Integrated turntable option available
- Very fast access time by use of a quick-change pallet system
- No ramps and driving lanes
- No costly illumination and ventilation necessary
- Different car heights possible, e.g. vans, SUVs
- For car weight up to 2,500 kg, higher loads are possible after consulting WÖHR
- Easy operation with several control options, e.g. RFID chip or remote control
- Suitable for residential and office building and for public parking
- Following the idea of "Green-Parking"